We are delighted to have received so much great attention at the CES in Las Vegas for PowerTrekk, our fuel cell charger.
We got an overwhelming quantitative result with coverage in +30 countries and more than 600 articles published (on Monday January 17, 2012)
Here are some of the highlights:
- One hour interview with China’s leading TV-channel China Central TV (1 billion weekly viewers).
- Fox news picked PowerTrekk as one the “favorite gadget of the show”
- Bloomberg News: ”One of the new cool stuff”
- Great article on the leading digital culture sight Mashable: “PowerTrekk Offers Unlimited Water-Based Gadget Power”
- Wired wrote:“Super Convenient”
- Seattle Time wrote: “Here’s something that ought to come in handy for those of us in the outdoorsy Pacific Northwest: A recharger for your mobile devices that uses water.”
- CES Coverage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeZnk_prX4
- PowerTrekk ended up on Discovery Channel’s tech wish list for 2012: “5 Tech advances that might arrive in 2012″
- Forbes: “CES Preview: Fuel Cells Coming to Gadgets, Finally“
- Several other coverage highlights from important media was ABC News, Yahoo news, Cnet, Engadget and more..